A blog on things worthy of blogging.

Sunday, May 4, 2008

So I have a car.

Well, I have a car. An Acura Legend `88 in prime condition and what a car she is. I've probably as of this post driven it around for 3 or so hours and I love it. I really don't know what else to say that's the huge highlight of my week. You can look at the pictures here . Well I guess I can state more. I've joined a corporation in Eve and will be co-leading it I presume, Eve is really a lot of fun again. I have upgraded to a Caracal which is just a 101 times better than my old Kestrel. Also I've been working on the corporations website and I plan on writing a Java Eve Roster application which should prove interesting to write. Oh yes, here is what I wanted to mention, I've gotten on the Ubuntu and switched to Mandriva, last time I tangled with Mandriva it was okay but now it's amazing. Everything I needs works, and get this Eve premium and my microphones work correctly again. Some of the highlights of Mandriva is the repositories and how much more fine-tuned it is for the end user. By that I mean it has a ton of configuration tools and well pre-configured layouts and also a Global menu which finally allows me to easily have both KDE and Gnome, currently I'm using KDE which is a switch up from normal. I must say the way Mandriva has KDE configured is very clean and effective. I've been tangling with Ratchet & Clank for the PS3 lately which has proved a lot of fun. Let me return to the cleaning my car subject, I had the privileged to use a power washer after I soap/waxed the beast. That was quite a bit of fun. I guess I lost my blogging train of thought, oh well that seems to cover it all any who.

No comments: