A blog on things worthy of blogging.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Wine : It tastes great!

Well, I've been using the Wine application a lot lately and I've found it to be wonderful. For the applications that work in it that is. I play Eve in wine and I've noticed each update of wine, Eve seems to play a bit faster / nicer / better. There once was a day when I was not to turned on by the project, I'm not quite sure but I looked at it in a nasty way. The next release version is coming soon, that'll be interesting, it's a pretty old project that happens to stay alive and well. Speaking of projects I'm working on one of my own which is in the pre-development stage which is going really well. It's in PHP and you can read up on it at https://launchpad.net/php-event-logger >> That's all for today, hopefully I can post more frequently.

No comments: